The smell is one of the most important senses as it can alert us to things before any of the other senses. Just like a gas leak can be detected through smell, and the smell of rotten or foul-smelling food can alert you to not eat something; it is the smell that alerts us to a mate as well. Although human beings have evolved far from their survival-based mating, it still plays an important role in finding a mate. This is why it is so important for men to smell great because women respond to the scent of a man more so than their looks. Here is the best men’s cologne that lasts long
Here are some guidelines to follow when buying Best Men’s Cologne That Lasts Long
The more concentrated scents usually have a higher price tag and that is because they tend to be more long-lasting. Think of it as an investment. You are buying one of the Best Men’s Cologne That Lasts Long will smell great and you don’t necessarily have to reapply throughout the day.
1. Million by Paco Rabanne for Men
The 1 Million by Paco Rabanne for Men is a multi-faceted perfume that is perfectly harmonious with the way it plays with a man’s natural pheromones resulting in a charming and powerful signature fragrance. The scents of Paco Rabanne are usually quite fresh and audacious but this one has a spicy, leathery note that many women find incredibly attractive. As it is an Eau De Toilette, little goes a long way and the scent tends to smell even better as the hours go by.
The perfume has Grapefruit, Mint, Blood Mandarin as citrusy notes. The Rose, Cinnamon make the Spicy Notes along with some prominent Leather and Woody Notes. The Amber and Indian Patchouli also give the scent powerful yet sweet notes. The 1 Million by Paco Rabanne is an assertive, masculine scent that has a seductive effect and is among the best men’s cologne according to women.
The 1 Million Cologne by Paco Rabanne is one of the best men’s colognes because every man wants to look like a million bucks but what they need to get attention from all the ladies is to smell like a million bucks. This perfume gives you just that. The scent is also a fine fragrance to wear if you’re in the mood for something exotic and sweet.
- One of the Best Men’s Cologne That Lasts Long for its masculine and seductive scent that women like quite a lot.
- The packaging is beautiful and if you are looking for the ideal gift for your husband or best friend, this is it
- The perfume is quite concentrated and you don’t have to reapply it throughout the day.
- The perfume is a bit too sweet as its top notes are too exotic but the base notes are not as appealing. Overall it’s a well-blended fragrance but due to the amber and cinnamon notes and some men may not wear scents like this.
2. Dolce and Gabbana The One EDT for Men
The one by Dolce & Gabbana is one of the most popular scents launched by this designer house. It is one of the best men’s cologne according to women as it is recommended for casual wear and has a magnetic and masculine scent that oozes charisma. The one by Dolce & Gabbana has Grapefruit, coriander, and Basil heart notes with some Ginger and Cardamom spicy notes. The base notes of this perfume are dried down Tobacco, Amber, and Cedarwood which makes for an incredibly masculine scent.
The fragrance is one of the best men’s cologne according to women and is intense and the best choice for making a statement while also not overdoing it. The perfume is great for work and sophisticated evening events. The one is ‘the one’ for you if you’re looking for the ultimate masculine charm bottled.
- The one by Dolce & Gabbana has exquisite top notes, heart, and base notes that anyone will find pleasant and attractive
- Dolce & Gabbana is a trendsetter for men’s fashion and lifestyle and one of the best men’s cologne according to women.
- A great perfume you can wear for multiple occasions and events.
- Although The One by Dolce & Gabbana Eau de Toilette smells quite amazing and is one of the best men’s cologne according to women, the Eau de Parfum is much more intense and a sure contender for The One, Eau de Toilette.
3. Karl Lagerfeld Classic for Men Eau de Toilette Spray
Karl Lagerfeld’s Classic for Men Eau de Toilette embraces the classic masculinity with sophistication and a woody embrace that smells amazing. It is also among the best selling colognes of all time. The timeless scent has notes of nutmeg, bergamot, sweet orange as well as cedar wood and patchouli. The base notes of tobacco and vanilla make for a sweet yet spicy scent that is loved by many.
This cologne is a classic as the name suggests and you cannot get over the rich smell of this cologne which is why it’s the best selling colognes.
The packaging is minimalist and high quality which is exactly what you expect from best selling colognes especially those of Karl Lagerfeld. The bottle comes in a slim travel-size which makes for throwing in an everyday carry.
- It is one of the best selling colognes as it has a great masculine smelling perfume that you are likely never going to get over.
- The sweet and spicy scent makes it ideal for everyday use as well as for special occasions
- The bottle is a collector’s dream for its simple and sleek design.
- Although it is best selling colognes and the scent is amazing, if you are looking for something more exciting and exotic the Karl Lagerfeld Classic may not be the best option for you.
These were some of the most popular perfumes for men out there. Although they are not cheap colognes for men, they give you the right kind of concentration and pleasant scents that are hard to get over.
Let us know in the comments below what you think of these perfumes and which ones you’d like to try out.
More Recommendations from Amazon